About Me

My photo
Elk River, MN, United States
I have been running for about 20 years and have completed more than 60 marathons (including one in each state) and ultramarathons. In 2011, I ran across MN to raise money for cancer. Now, in 2021, at age 52, I'm going to run and bike across MN to raise money for disabled veterans.

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Run Across MN 2021

 Here we are, 10 years later.

I've completed a Marathon in each of the 50 States.
We're in the midst of a global pandemic.
What to do?
Let's do an anniversary run!  
Again with Hubby John's support, I'm going to run and bike 250 miles across MN.
I'll be fundraising to support Disabled American Veterans.  Please visit my DAV Fundraising page at https://dav.donordrive.com/campaign/RunXMN-2021.
More to come on the route!

No comments:

Post a Comment